Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Frivolously yours,

Frivolously yours, is going to be a section where I shall ramble shortly about random, stupid thoughts that vroom across the various lobes of my brain which, in real life, none of my friends would care to listen.  Wow! That is probably the longest sentence I have written in 23 years! My writing skills are picking up!!

- Borrowed from Jim, from The Office, and mean every word of it : Because right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train. 

- I really wish I would learn not to hate work this much. Really.

- Man, this haircut! With the hair in front falling over my eyes, dang, I feel like Hugh Grant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you